lingo of my inner voice

Friday, December 31, 2004

smoky ashes n rainy nite

while it was raining outside... a cold wave shivered within me
it was chilly inside-out..... sadness buzzed me off,
everythin seemed murky... no sign of hope, only blueprints of adversity
smoke evoking from the candle of my privacy made the atmosphere more gloomy.
herez midnite and itz still raining... i need a burning blanket under which i can sleep, ignoring all the sentiments of my inner voice.
i m becoming pale with the domino effect of the icy blood pumping through my heart.
fears come alive when it rains at nite.
fears come alive when it rains at nite.
fears come alive when it rains at nite.




Scented Words posted by Raheel Lakhani :: 1:46 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------