lingo of my inner voice

Saturday, June 18, 2005

the matter of IF

From here

If I were a month I would be: August

If I were a day of the week I would be: any of the weekends

If I were a time of day I would be: 7 PM

If I were a planet I would be: Neptune

If I were a direction I would be: North (on the top to chill)

If I were a piece of furniture I would be: A comfortable pale-orange sofa with lime-green cushions

If I were a sin I would be: Boredom

If I were a historical figure I would be: Al-Azhar University

If I were a liquid I would be: Coffee (no points for guessing =P)

If I were a stone, I would be: A flat oval pebble

If I were a bird, I would be: Dove

If I were a flower/plant, I would be: Orchids

If I were a kind of weather, I would be: Fall

If I were a mythical creature, I would be: Unicorn.

If I were a musical instrument, I would be: Acoustic Guitar or maybe a flute

If I were an animal, I would be: Lion(only because I am a LEO- not an animal lover).

If I were a color, I would be: anything earthy or else BLUE

If I were an emotion, I would be: Unconditional Love/Happiness

If I were a vegetable, I would be: Potato

If I were a sound, I would be: Sound of dripping droplets

If I were an element, I would be: Oxygen

If I were a car, I would be: Corolla, Ford, Accent, BMW, Ferrari (somebody please stop me)

If I were a song, I would be: Tough one. maybe, SEPTEMBER by Earth, Wind and Fire(name of one single band) or RAHGUZAR by eP.

If I were a movie, I would be directed by: Mehreen Jabbar or Karan Johar/ BLACK would be me as a movie.

If I were a book, I would be written by: Kahlil Gibran

If I were a food, I would be: PIZZA or anything with Chicken

If I were a place, I would be: Paris

If I were a material, I would be: A glass sheet

If I were a taste, I would be: Something spicy. Something sweet

If I were a scent, I would be: Tommy Hilfiger

If I were a religion, I would be: Truth

If I were a word, I would be: eternity- intellect

If I were an object, I would be: A gift

If I were a body part I would be: Cheeks

If I were a facial expression I would be: Innocence

If I were a subject in school I would be: Philosophy

If I were a cartoon character I would be: Tommy or Chuckie of rugrats

If I were a shape I would be a: Circle (unbroken)

If I were a number I would be: 1

Scented Words posted by Raheel Lakhani :: 2:53 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------