lingo of my inner voice

Saturday, July 02, 2005

More good news is pouring in..

Finally Karachi received its share of rains rather drizzles today, and I enjoyed this five minute chill to the fullest. Thanks God. I was returning home, met F aapa and she cheerfully said: 'Atleast ghar jaane tak baarish se mera thora makeup hi saaf hojaye ga'(Atleast this rains will remove some of my makeup by the I reach the home) Lmao.

And this rain brought me another good news, I got an A grade(maybe the highest) in my self-improvement class whose network is running throughout the Karachi. Yaay!! Again a heartfelt thanks to my dear lovely Allah without HIM I couldn't have achieve this. This means alot to me, seriously.

Scented Words posted by Raheel Lakhani :: 11:12 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------