lingo of my inner voice

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

FM you rock!

Today is 19th April which happens to be our dear blogger FM's Birthday.

Hey Faraz Fahad, Hoppy Bird Day!!
sorriee. wrote another friend's name =p

Have a great year ahead and don't forget to have a blast =)


People all those who are foreigners for me and visited my cafepress shop. Can you please tell me that are products cheap, affordable or expensive?

Thanks!! Ciao

Updates: American Idol was rocking today. Filled with classy performances of old melodious songs(melody makes them gr8 but sometimes sleepy =p) and everyone looked very elegant. The Apprentice episode today was all about humanity so I loved the show even more. Donald Trump is the champ!!

Scented Words posted by Raheel Lakhani :: 3:29 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------