lingo of my inner voice

Monday, June 26, 2006

Music Review KANK; and some more.

Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna, a movie in which our own NRP blogger Shaima is also doing an one-scene cameo with couple of her friends, has a great lurrvely soundtrack.. after all it is a Karan Johar movie with SRK, Rani, Priety, Abhishek, Amitabh, Ritesh and John woof! The music is composed by the genius Shankar Ehsaan Loy Combo. The songs are melodious and upbeat.. the good thing is that all songs are good. And guess who has sung in this album. Our own Shafqat Amanat Ali Khan of fusion. This is an album worth-listening and especially Where's the party tonight is worth-dancing. For main bhi hoon wannabees who thing Indian music doesn't come near to their standards of I guess not taste but mindsets then can't you appreciate diversity when actually its really good.

Btw this week will be interesting because many reality tv shows have their finales this week. It is also sad because after this I don't think there will be anything good to watch on television but the show for which I am eagerly waiting is New York Stories on HUM TV. This is a series of telefilms directed by the genius Mehreen Jabbar with two other directors: Sofian Khan and some Butt guy. It starts thursday at 8:00 PM. Do watch it because there is alot of fantabulous stuff in it and I am 200% sure about this.. oh I can't wait for thurday to arrive and see Deepti Gupta's performance. I hope she is in the first telefilm. AND I DONOT WANT SIMPLE LIFE INTERNS TO END.. I LOVE DUMB SILLY STUFF TOO =P apart from the thora mind waley shows.

Scented Words posted by Raheel Lakhani :: 2:39 AM :: 4 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------