lingo of my inner voice

Friday, April 15, 2005

afridi ne toh kamaal kardiya

I never shared a good rapport with cricket, i just can't tolerate it. it is my childhood syndrome that i dont like anything about this not-my-type game. This ODI series has done some uncomprehensible magic on me. Afridi rocked today.. Without any doubt, Pathan was on fire. Banda form mein tha yaar. Zabardast, he just kicked the hell out of the indian team. It was thoroughly entertaining. The most thing I enjoy in these matches are the reactions of people, all those ajeeb-se frustrated sad faces and all the misery of hot weather on them.. not-to-forget those amazing artistic and creative things, such one sign(written by an Indian) said: "Please spare us Shahid Afridi, Dosti ki Khatir" The annoying part - he was out of the field just after his memorable century but no problems.. the boy was missing his naswaar. He surely made himself and Pakistan very proud.

*cheers, creams, jumps and claps*... did i mention dance?

and Pakistan won too.. yaay!!

Scented Words posted by Raheel Lakhani :: 11:05 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------