lingo of my inner voice

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Do you waant to frandship with me? =P

First of all, I convey my heartiest wishes of Friendship Day(..today and always) to all my bloggy friends. I have made many good friends - who live in different countries - through my blog and it has been a great experience to know such nice people to whom I have never met or talked in person but still they mean a lot to me because somewhere deep within my heart I feel a beautiful long-standing relation with all of you. Thank you all for making me feel Special.

Exams are on their way, dates have been announced which means only ten days are left for the ulti-mate challenge. I am really scared.. okay not that much! Demo(Practice) Test went well today. It surely gave me some relief!

Reading Your Baby's Mind is an intersting article. Do check this out!

Scented Words posted by Raheel Lakhani :: 10:32 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------