lingo of my inner voice

Friday, December 09, 2005

Jigar wich thand paye gayi.. me bole toh happy!!

I entered the examination centre with trembling legs and sweated hands. I was hell lotta scared. I hadn't studied that well this time. I didn't even revise the topics that I considered the most difficult. Authorities told me to enter the examination hall as soon as possible because they were closing the doors so I rushed in, took things out of my bag and ran towards the examination hall. The invigilators were co-operative, but failed to give proper attention to every candidate because everyone in the hall was calling them. Btw I hate filling those candidate details sheet, coloring the empty dots.. yaar khuda ka khauff karo, I am not a first grader anymore.

When I saw the paper for the first time, I took a rahat ki saans(sigh of relief). Paper was easy, went well except two small parts(I wrote them with my own correct understanding and wrong heading =P). I guess, all this 'gud-gud' got possible only because my dear God was with me. Infact, I know HE is always with me, HE loves me very much =) I just hope and pray that I pass this paper.(Amen) Allah mian I also love you so much and you know it very well =).

So the moral of the story is my exam went well and keep praying!! And the credit goes to that special one who is sitting above in all HIS glory, my dear God.

Your time for praying starts now.. lines will be open till 20th of Feb. I hope you get the point :)

cya tomorrow.. with my experiences at Kara Film Festival

tab tak chill kero!!

Scented Words posted by Raheel Lakhani :: 10:28 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------