lingo of my inner voice
Friday, March 25, 2005
your -n- a loved 1's healthy life is precious
i was watching OPRAH few days back and the show was about malpractice of doctors. there are few guidelines you should follow before a surgery:
- always take a second advice after diagnose of disease
- ask doctor about the best and the worst case after surgery
- be sure that doctor has seen all the details of your profile
- you should stick a sticker on the similar organ(which dont need surgery) having words "DONOT CUT HERE!"
- trust your doctors but always remember that your own GUT feeling is the best judge
- never keep loop-holes open, ask anything and everything that is required and it is important that no doubt should be left unanswered; doctors never get offended if u ask them questions.
for more information... www.oprah.com and you can have a further advices from search engines.
Scented Words posted by Raheel Lakhani ::
6:39 PM ::
Post / Read Comments