lingo of my inner voice

Monday, April 18, 2005

my net neva works... it is a delayed post

The gossipers... yeh that what I call 'em. It is a group of aunties(doesn't this word sound funny) of our locality who just discuss all the crap about others. This came to my knowledge by a friend and I have experienced a bit of their session too. I was walking by the road and I heard this:

Aunty S buying fruit and calling Aunty * simultaneously: "Idhar aao naa!"
But Aunty * replied: "Nahi mein nahi baat karahi, tumne mere se baat chupayi"
Aunty S: "Konsi baat?"
Aunty *: "Ek baat hai!"
Aunty S: "Konsi?? jo maine tumhari mummy(mother-in-law) ko batayi"
Aunty *: "Nahi woh nahi, koi aur"

I was neither interested in this shit nor I wanted to be an even small part - as an active listener - of this unhealthy activity. I opened the door of my sweet home, put my right leg in and I was inside my comfort zone and then there was no looking back. I hate gossips, its of no use, how can a person judge others and then spread the nonsense around. Confession are easy to make, heres one, I was part of it long time ago in my school days but Believe me, its aint good... no benifits at all.

..
....
.......

and Pakistan won the ODI Series. Yaay!! Congratz!

Scented Words posted by Raheel Lakhani :: 3:25 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------