lingo of my inner voice
Wednesday, May 18, 2005
Have you ever?
.... man, I have experienced it all - many are still left.
- Have you ever slept in an over crowded bed? -no^comments
- Have you ever seen a guy wearing a shirt saying "Dil Dil Pakistan, Jan Jan Pakistan, I love you Pakistan" accompaning some prints of violons? -cheap patroitism
- Have you ever slapped anyone? -wat guts man!
- Have you ever allowed a cockroach to climb your hand? -tickly fun
- Have you ever experienced a big accident and was not hurted? -allah ka shukar
- Have you ever yelled and then cried? -insane
- Have you ever danced on a sad tune? -simon calls it original!
- Have you ever vomitted in the class? -i was so embarrased
- Have you ever been pasao-fied in an affair by some lousy boys when you were only in Class 2? -i was horrified
- Have you ever had a kharoos kanjoos principal? -wateva!
- Have you ever had a fight with your non-tolerable islamiat teacher? -can't resist it
- Have you ever said to your teacher: Aye Taklu? -guilty pleasure, not-morally-right
- Have you ever seen two ninja ladies fighting? -that was fun
- Have you danced on Macrena with bunch of 100 people? -really??
Quote of the day:
"Do not be merciful, but be just, for mercy is bestowed upon the guilty criminal, while justice is all that an innocent man requires." - Kahlil Gibran
Scented Words posted by Raheel Lakhani ::
10:21 PM ::
Post / Read Comments