lingo of my inner voice

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Blog Day 2005

Shirazi tagged me to do this post on blog day so sir, here it is!



Nir Ofir thought of a blog day to be celebrated on Aug 31. The aim is to push bloggers to move outside of those closed networks they are living. It's a day when we're all supposed to 'recommend' five blogs that we enjoy reading and perhaps others don't know about - simple way to expand that network.



Five top blogs that I enjoy reading are listed below:
See the side bar.. all of 'em are special for me and I enjoy reading 'em.

Five top 'unique' blogs that I recommend!
Alternate Thinking
A blog with insightful self-improvement articles written by my teacher

JonyBr
I don't know why it attracts me.. I afraid it has some black magic effect.

Fragile Girl
The most lively blog.

Light Within
A blog which is highly informative.

People and Places
Our mindsets are very much similar.

PS: I won't tag anyone because I believe most of you are already tagged by someone. If you aren't then join the walk. See the logo!!

Scented Words posted by Raheel Lakhani :: 2:50 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------