lingo of my inner voice

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Chain Blog Comment

So here I am posting this chain, just because I like stupid things. And I also find these evil chains as a fun timepass. Here are the details:

comment on this post, and....

1. I'll respond with a random thought I have about you.

2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.

3. I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in.

4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me (or so we
think).

5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.

6. I'll tell you what intoxicant you remind me of.

7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.

8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal.**** Not
really, but it would be nice to continue it on. :)


[via Baptized Lucy]


She actually asked me whether I am sure that I am not 12. So here is the answer, I am 12 at heart and 19 on face *BL applause this young at heart guy* :lol: Hai koi jawab?!

Beware i shall show no mercy in my comments =P

Scented Words posted by Raheel Lakhani :: 10:54 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------