lingo of my inner voice
Wednesday, August 10, 2005
pakao stuff.. not really!
1. Chewing on gum while cutting onions can help a person from stop producing tears. Try it next time you chop onions!!!!!!!!!!
2. Until babies are six months old, they can breathe and swallow at the same time. Indeed convenient!
3. Offered a new pen to write with, 97% of all people will write their own name.My Response: wow!!
4. Male mosquitoes are vegetarians. Only females bite.My Response: No Doubts about it as female species of human race does the same thing.
5. To find out if a watermelon is ripe, knock it, and if it sounds hollow then it is ripe.
6. Canadians can send letters with personalized postage stamps showing their own photos on each stamp.My Response: Btw NIC(National Identity Card) Dept sucks big time in this photo kheeching stuff. Me looks like a drunk in my NIC =s
7. Babies' eyes do not produce tears until the baby is approximately six to eight weeks old.
8. It snowed in the Sahara Desert in February of 1979.My Response: Lo jee! It doesn't rain in karachi and they are having snow falls. My city wants one too. I want to feel snow like Rani did in the movie Black - my secret wish!
9. Plants watered with warm water grow larger and more quickly than plants watered with cold water.
10. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.My Response: Then my ear must have the largest population of back-to-ria.
11. Grapes explode when you put them in the microwave.
12. Those stars and colours you see when you rub your eyes are called phosphenes.
13. Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing.My Response: Now can you please stop lecturing me, I already have some living examples.
14. Everyone's tongue print is different, like fingerprints.My Response: Imagine this, A person is licking the front screen of a scanner in order to get access control :lol:
15. Contrary to popular belief, a swallowed chewing gum doesn't stay in the gut. It will pass through the system and be excreted.My Response: Ewww!!
16. At 40 Centigrade a person loses about 14.4 calories per hour by breathing.My Response: OMG!! I want some heat.
17. There is a hotel in Sweden built entirely out of ice; it is rebuilt every year.
18. Cats, camels and giraffes are the only animals in the world that walk rightfoot, right foot, left foot, left foot, rather than right foot,leftfootMy Response: My foot!
19. Onions help reduce cholesterol if eaten after a atty meal.
20. The sound you hear when you crack your knuckles is actually the sound of nitrogen gas bubbles bursting.My Response: OYE BUBBLY OYE BUBBLY THIS WAS A PAKAO POST BUBBLY.
Scented Words posted by Raheel Lakhani ::
5:53 PM ::
Post / Read Comments