lingo of my inner voice

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Telefun Musical Break - Hate 'em.. lolz

The three tracks that I've been religiously listening these days are:
Hallelujah - Arooj Aftab
Mera Pyar - Arooj Aftab
Bundeya - Khawar and Faiza Duo

I think Arooj Aftab has hell lotta talent but she needs to improve on voice projection which is a major lacking element in her vocals. I know people praise everything which is new, experimental or western in the context but I won't do such things blindly. Hallelujah, I just lurrve the lyrics of this song. I haven't heard the original but I guess Arooj has done her best in such limited resources.

As for Bundeya is concerned, this duo just rocks. Bravo!! I guess Faiza Mujahid is a refreshing change for music buffs as a female vocalist having great depth in her vocals. She can sing both classical and western notes and scales to perfection. She will go a long way.

So, if you haven't lend your ears to these tracks then here are the links:
http://www.thesahilzone.com/arooj_aftab
http://www.khawarandfaiza.com

Scented Words posted by Raheel Lakhani :: 4:50 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------