lingo of my inner voice

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Thank God


Blood reports are out now. By the grace of God, everything is alright. X-ray states that I have a mild sinus which is not chronic so if I take care of abnegations then it will inshallah get cured by medicines. Allergy test will come in a week. Junk Food is not allowed. Citric and Cold foods are also prohibited. I have always read about Health is Wealth in my school and have taken it lightly because I thought there is no comparison to majesty of wealth. I was wrong, its the other way round. I hope I get well soon, your prayers are needed for sure.

PS: Now Pharmacy has become my blood group.
Interior design of Dead Fish a.k.a. ME

Scented Words posted by Raheel Lakhani :: 10:48 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------