lingo of my inner voice

Saturday, November 12, 2005

I am back!!

Okay, if you were thinking what happened to me and why I wasn't blogging for few days then let me tell you that I am still ALIVE by grace of God. But my computer was sick so I couldn't help it. Now I am back and will be at this url as usual; yo man keep tuned in!

PS: I hope someday spectacles will also feature ringtones because I put them here and there and then finding it becomes a tough job. I was wrong, cellphones aren't that hard to find when you have forgotten it somewhere near because they have cute ringtones like hello 123 hello(this is the one activated on my cell.. that lady's voice is so yum, lolz just kidding!).

Scented Words posted by Raheel Lakhani :: 9:04 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------