lingo of my inner voice

Monday, November 14, 2005

Me-era = Mad Cow

This post is not for foreign readers. Sorrie but you can still go through the archives.

I sometimes wonder why our lollywood actress are such idiots. Amongst them the dumb-est, stupid-est and everybadthing-est is Meera, the diva of paindoo english. She went to India and all the gossip hoo-haa followed her. She came back to Pakistan with tons of negative publicity and a fatwa in her kitty. Lets analyse what her pea-sized mind contains.

I was watching Aamanna's favorite 'Begum Nawazish Ali' - eid special; I know he will kill me for this statement. S/he/whateva(referred to the hijra host) invited the great poet Ahmed Faraz on the show and the second guest was queen of dumbs herself - yes you guessed it rite - Meera jee. Yes according to Meera, all of the bollywood stars including Shahrukh Khan calls her Meera jee. Shahrukh Khan respects her very much - hey I ain't saying this, it is a Meera jee's own quote.
Her quote, try to imagine her and her accent: "Main bharat gayi wahan sab se mili.. yash chapra, sanjay dutt, sohail khan unke bhai saleman khan, preity zinta.. shahrakh khan, sab itna raspact(she means respect) deite hain sab kehte hai muje meera JEE. Main kahti hoon ke ab muje sirf meera kahein nahi lekin woh toh meera Jee meera JEE, badi izzat dete hain kehte hain we rally(really) raspact you." Yeh my foot I know for which act Shahrukh respects her, gotcha! And the best part Rani Mukherjee is her best friend.. kill me!

While she was on that me-me-me-and-only-me-era ride and was busy in blowing her own phata huwa trumphet, the hijra asked Ahmed Faraz about national hereos. She interrupted Faraz Saheb and this is what she said: "Hamarey yehan bhi barey achey national hereos hain.. Shan hai Moammar hai yeh bhi ache hero hain" and Ahmed Faraz passed sarcasm on her: "Begum sahiba thorey unche level ki baat kar rahi hain." And I fell down laughing on the floor =p

The nonsense is not over yet. She asked Ahmed Faraz to write a TV Serial or Film for her prodcution house. Bhai itne barey shair ko bilkul corner kardia. Kehti hai mein apki bohat badi fan hoon, muje aap se arsey se milna tha aur itna bhi nahi pata ke he is not a writer but a poet.

Conclusion: Meera's head is bilkul khaali.. no asraat of anything.

*I want aspirins*

Scented Words posted by Raheel Lakhani :: 10:38 PM :: 6 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------