lingo of my inner voice

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Taggy Thingy

I went to Kara Film Festival today. It was great entertaining and informative experience. It just rocked. Details Tomorrow!!

For now, GreenHead has tagged me so here I go with this evil biggie tag.

P . E . R . S . O . N . A . L . S .
-Name/initials: Raheel/RTL
-Birthday: 13th August, 1986
-Siblings: none
-Height: 5’ 8’’

F. A . S . H . I . O . N . S . T . U . F . F .
-Where is your favorite place to shop: Dolmen-Tariq Road

.S . P . E . C . I . F . I . C . S .
-What are you most scared of?: Losing loved ones.
-What would you change about yourself?: There are many things. I won't share it sorry!!

F . A . V . O . R . I . T . E . S .
-Color: Blue, Silver, Purple, Red and Orange.
-Food: Pizza, Cakes, Donuts, Biryani, Nihari, Chicken Karahi, Seekh Kabab, Chicken Munchurian, Dhokhras, Ice Creams.. I am a complete foodie but now I have controlled!!
-Subjects in school: English, Computers, Management and anything related to philosophy.
-Hobbies: Check my profile!!
-Have you Ever Smoked?: Nopes, won't do it ever!
-Bungee jumped?: Naa, I am scared of height.
-Been in love?: Everyone does.. it doesn't have to be that type love.
-Ever made yourself cry to get out of trouble?: Not really!!
-Cried when someone died?: Yes – very natural.

C . U . R . R . E . N . T .
-Music: none
-Desktop picture: Island surronding by teal coloured sea
-Book you're reading: The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran

A . R . E . Y . O . U .
-Insecure: Kind of but then I also know that Allah is always with me =)
-Moody: A little
-Hard working: When the work is of my interest and worthy.
-Organized: No
-Shy: Sometimes I have to act like that!
-Difficult: If I think you are intolerable
-Messy: No way.
-Obsessed: I don't think so.

R . A . N . D . O . M .
-In the morning I am: I want more sleep.
-I dream about: good things :)

F . I . N . A . L . Q . U . E . S . T . I . O . N . S .
-What was the last film you saw at the movies? "Shahrukh Khan ki Maut" at Kara Film Festival
-What did you have for breakfast this morning?: Roti with Spicy/Pickled Carrots
-Could you live without your computer?: You must be kidding!!
-Gold or Silver: Depends on the accessories
-Would you color your hair?: Yes.. Blue streaks. Btw nowadays everybody wants me dye my hair.

T.A.G.G.I.N.G.
Everyone who will comment this tag!

Scented Words posted by Raheel Lakhani :: 8:00 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------