lingo of my inner voice

Sunday, February 12, 2006

My teen side is Inexistent

"Controversies about you are disturbing but conterversies about others are interesting."
-Karan Johar

Ohh I think what Karan said in his show Koffee with Karan, I used to fancy it in my teens. Yes those gossips like who seeing who and laughing on someone's misery. I don't regret it because it was just like a tiny drop in the ocean of life. I think that I didn't had sense at that time of what life is all about so it is not a big deal for me right here right now. Now if someone creates any kind of scandal I am the one to leave the room if possible. The thing I regret is that this is my last year in teens.. and it has been a hard year because I don't feel like a teen anymore, either I feel like a kid or I feel like a grown up.. ohh just leave it. Its disgusting! Yes I will be twenty this year which mean I am turning into a budda(it means I am getting old). Okay so I have a modest amount of grey hair on my scalp and I think that most of my fun side has lost somewhere specially since one and a half year.. maybe its because of the fact that I am missing campus life - its not less than ordeal to get professional education instead of a degree. I need some urgent help!

Scented Words posted by Raheel Lakhani :: 11:19 PM :: 6 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------