lingo of my inner voice

Saturday, February 11, 2006

If you dread tags then dread me!! muahahahahaha

GH yesterday and Aisha once tagged me, so here I am completing my duty.

Four Jobs I’ve Had in My Life
Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
Four Places I Have Lived
And if you thing that these are four different places then let me make your doubts clear. I have lived my whole life is the same house in which I was born .

Four TV Shows I Love(d) To Watch
Okay I know I've cheated but everything is fair in love, war and tags my dear.

Four Places I Have Been On Vacations
Shabbo, why did you asked me this question.. why? I have never been to any city for vacation except that Khyber which also a trip for a cause. I like to spend my summers in more productive way.

Four Websites I Visit Daily
Four Favorite Foods
Did I mention Chocolates and Donuts?!

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
Four People I Tag Next

Scented Words posted by Raheel Lakhani :: 5:30 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------