lingo of my inner voice

Friday, May 05, 2006

I am billy, you are silly!!

'Hi sexy.. Hi gorgeous' is my favorite greeting these days. If this is the case then I am a wacko weirdo. 'Simple Life' is so silly billy entertaining. Apart watching tv, yours truly has made 2000 bucks in a day.. naa don't get me wrong, no gambling for me. Wrote an essay assignment for someone in states and got the day'm gorgeous money, some more will follow in near future.. my ride to become filthy rich ;) Chalo writing skill kuch toh kaam aayi siwaye blogging ke!! Ohh I am so busy these days for nothing. This is a stupid post and wouldn't offer you something good so just betta go and read HOPE.

Scented Words posted by Raheel Lakhani :: 10:34 PM :: 10 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------