lingo of my inner voice

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Journey to the recent past

I wasted my time to write all this, now you people read!

Okay if I really want to write about something, it bound to be late. I don't why it happens, a curse or mere laziness. Last month was special. Last month was crazy. Last month was a beginning and it always follows after an end so it was obviously packed with mixed emotions. There was my birthday, shifting of home and God knows what not!

27th August happens to be birthday of my college a.k.a. high school i.e. AKHSS. We call it Founder's day, not only remember its name but we also celebrate it rather kinda celebrate. We celebrate it in such enthusiasm that only 6 people outta I guess 15 of our friends circle showed up and that too late. It was really boring. Three people talking about Shaadi, Barbadi and the engagement plus all the problems in between. Rest three were getting bored. Two extrememly bored. One was thinking about suicide. Yes me! It was hell lotta boring.. this is an understatement. My best friend Mr. Idiot had to go to punjabi land. The people who make me talk where missing but still I met some of my friends after a long time, hey but where were the teachers.. oh I forget we showed up after half an hour after the formal celebrations were ended and the security guard was throwing us away all over the campus and we ended up in the adjacent garden of Secondary School =P. Btw Ms. R now Mrs. R our teacher got married on the same day, couldn't she do her vows some other day =S

Now its September. First of September we had alot of fun. We means me, sunny, choti duniya and bey =) sunny was going we gave him a farewell, he treated us with an awesome pizza lunch, we played Dum Sharades(whateva!) and yours truly was the stunner(can't you see the pic.. the laughter and laughing guru =p). Sunny wanted to spend a whole day with us before going. He spent alot more time with me later days doing small talks because of some delays so we met everyday for three-four days and it was so fun. Now I miss him. What a wonderful friend which I made in a very short time! Why friends don't stick with you for long? They have to go, atleast when I am in the play.. argh :@

Friends forever. This is a myth. They just arent! No blaming, no complaining, just the law of nature. Live moves on. People have to move on too. They take their paths but the memories remain. Maybe phone calls too :)

Btw TereBin and Pal Har Pal are two songs which are Lurrve.

After seeing Indian version of Dancing with the Stars, I want to dance too. I want to learn Salsa. Why the hell there aren't any good places with APPROPRIATE timings.

People sorry for not visiting your blogs and being late in replying to your comments.. I have updated/answered the comments. God give me the strength to blog regularly =p.

PS: I am ill and I ate pizza.. now thtz something angelic ;)

Scented Words posted by Raheel Lakhani :: 1:25 AM :: 8 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------