lingo of my inner voice

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Ab dil se miley us ki leh aur sur se us ka sur milay

yes, I am very happy today. God is with me yet one more time, and I know He will be with me always. I asked Him something and He granted me my wish.. naa I am not talking about any sort of Girl friend or Lurrvee; the thing I am talking about is peace of mind. Thank you :)

Btw this Saturday will be a very special day for me. I also have a wish regarding it, it will be a very nice feeling if God fulfills it and I know he will. If not, I am still happy.. after all HE is the BEST. It is impossible to thank Him to the fullest for all the wonderful blessings that He has bestowed upon me and my family - and the human race.

Scented Words posted by Raheel Lakhani :: 11:06 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------