lingo of my inner voice

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Pain gives you Courage and Courage makes you think differently.

The day I got caught in this web of diseases, I started feeling blessed. I know most of the diseases I have today is because of all the tension that I have taken just for the sake of what people think. Now I don't care about all those mean/foolish people and you people should have known about it by now. Instead I pray for them; I don't have any regrets.

The biggest favor that these sufferings have done to me is by changing my perspective on food and eating. Prior to this, I used to think that good/tasty/greasy food is everything. You HAVE TO/MUST eat all that which is tasty and tempting, without assessing that whether they are healthy or do you really need them or not - Pizza should be eaten once in a month, its a damn obligation, there is no way out without eating chips and biscuits and you will be thrown in hell if you didn't stuff yourself with all the oily snacks (that was a long sentence).

It was not that I ate alot but I had cravings for all the unhealthy food that possibly exists in this world. Today, I still eat, I don't starve but the change is evident. I only eat small healthy propotions of food. I try to avoid all that is unhealthy. I can't live without eating the most scrumptious delicacies, I do eat it too but occassionally and in small quantities.

Food for thought: You don't have to eat to blow yourself like a baloon. Patience and Balance is the most important things in any aspect of life. You should eat to live or otherwise you won't be living much.

By the way that doesn't mean that I don't wanna get well soon.

Scented Words posted by Raheel Lakhani :: 11:36 PM :: 4 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------