lingo of my inner voice

Friday, September 02, 2005

Hell ya!

Fame Gurukul update:

Mona was given a chance to prove herself again in wild card show but damn stupid janta(viewers) didn't vote for her in majority. Why the hell this happens that every time the most deserving candidate has to leave the show?! Now the most annoying part is that they have decided to bring fresh candidates in the middle of the show and 'name' it as a twist. Hell ya! Were those talented ones idiots who were competiting since 2 months for the title of Fame Jodi? I don't know what the hell are they doing to the show. They've gone crazy and now I must also quit watching the only show that I used to watch on the idiot box. I am heated.

PS: I AM AGAIN ILL!! UFF!!!

Scented Words posted by Raheel Lakhani :: 1:37 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------