lingo of my inner voice

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Ramadhan Mubarak

Ramadhan Mubarak to all of you. May this beneficial month bring a lot of happiness, forgiveness, satisfaction and prosperity in your lives.

This Ramadhan I will be deprived of eating all that chatpata stuff that is available at home and everywhere else. But on the brighter side, at least I am lucky enough to have a blessing of food. I don't have to write this as every one is aware of it and they practice it whole-heartedly but just for a reminder, Share your blessings with others too.

Another fact that I observe every Ramadhan is that Muslims tend to become virtuous or say they shape up/behave like Muslims in a real sense but only till the Iftar and after that they carry on with the acts which are forbidden or atleast sinful(not in a conservative sense phuleaze). I hope that God gives will to each one of us to be righteous, not only in the month of Ramadhan but for the whole year ahead.

Have a very exciting and virtuous Ramadhan!

Scented Words posted by Raheel Lakhani :: 12:51 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------