lingo of my inner voice

Friday, September 15, 2006



Heewa(our scrapbook wali baji) is sho shweet. She tagged me. I love being tagged. Here it goes!

I am thinking about...
joining salsa classes and getting my eyebrow pierced.. seriously!

I said...
my friend is a big KAKKU(mentally ill)

I want to...
DANCE. READ. WRITE. THEN AGAIN DANCE. TAKE SOME PICTURES. THEN AGAIN DANCE. SHOOT SOME LOUSY FOOTAGE. OBVIOUSLY NOT OF THOSE MOVES.

I wish...
life could be simpler!

I miss...
Saleem(if you don't know anything about him read my last se last post)

I hear...
negative things.. haye I am becoming such a doubty shouty person.

I wonder...
if people will ever feed their pea-sized minds.

I regret...
doing SSC and then HSC.. especially from Pakistan.

I am...
RAHEEL LAKHANI with a TAJUDDIN in between ;)
Btw I have stop saying my pop's name because people don't understand it LOL.. long story! Still people remember me by my dad's name.. so shweet naa!
Above all I am thora sa crack and thora sa creative and bohat sara optimistic.
Kuch zayada hi hogaya.. NEXT>

I dance...
from the deepest chord of my soul, even when there is no music.

I sing...
like cow shit but I so love singing. Beware!

I cry...
sometimes when I am very much upset or after being hurt. Always after being extremely angry.

I am not always...
listening maybe.

I write...
what I feel like writing then it becomes philosophical and then no one understands. LONG SENTENCES(three explanation marks!!!)

I confuse...
dumbos or oversmarties. simple people too. I guess everyone I know.

I need...
a raapchik camera and a learning-training-experience wali job.

I should try...
to be little normal =p

I finish...
virtually almost nothing, actually everything.

yaay!! im done. and i tag the first three people who comment or kisi ko so-called tension leni ho toh plz do it especially Aamanna jee. Absar is also allowed. chalo ab katlo paisa vasool.

Scented Words posted by Raheel Lakhani :: 4:45 AM :: 3 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------