lingo of my inner voice

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Thoughts in pieces

I
Jab teree aankhain so jayain
Aur teree aantein kho jayain
Teray tann main, teray mann main
Teray ghar ko aag lag jayay
Aur tujhay jaag naa ayay!
-Noori, Saari Raat Jaga

-------------

II
Sometimes when I see some families, even my mother's(mashallah), I wished I had siblings. But I am happy and thankful because being the only child of my parents I enjoy many bounties. Afterall love could be achieved by many means, many people. We all strive for love. We also work for the same reason. Don't we?!

-------------

III
I am so shauqeen. The problem is I love to do so many things that I can't make lenghty time for everything. I so believe in quality time. Sorry if I am not reading and commenting on other people's blog. Like always I say I will try lets see. Btw I love reading, writing, photography, blogging, discussions and media. And I also have to study. I hope you understand. Please keep reading and continue the interaction to flourish.

Scented Words posted by Raheel Lakhani :: 2:49 PM :: 4 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------