lingo of my inner voice

Saturday, January 08, 2005

my magic

laughter :D is such a good feeling. i love laughing, its nearly like my passion. when friends are around, i find a huge smile on my face. During that if something funny happens; may it have a very little humor, i always feel like laughing on it. However when i laugh too much then the real problem arises, my whole body starts shaking like hell which means i cannot hold myself from laughing and then whole world laughs with me. Thats wat the magic of my laughter is.

I hope that every new day brings alot of laughter, happiness, success and enlightment... may my purpose of life gets fulfilled. btw my purpose of life is not something like mere laughter :)

Scented Words posted by Raheel Lakhani :: 11:25 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------