lingo of my inner voice

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Indian Public is insanely filled with insanity, maybe because of sanitary problems. Beware this title is very long duh!

Dus ke Dus le gaye dil, although the title sounds pretty cheap but the contestants are from Indian Idol and Fame Gurukul, playing their part for a noble cause which is collecting funds through public votes for Indian Earthquake relief efforts. By now, you should have known that I am a sucker for these musical indian reality shows.. maybe because I am a big reality tv buff and great hindi music fan. If you 'confused desis' act as if hindi music isn't that cool or worth listening then losers phleeazze stop faking it! But during all these shows, the only thing which makes me extremely angry and disappointed is the indian public. Seriously they don't know how to respect their own talent.

Today Aditi Paul was voted out of the show.. shit! I can't see all this happen. People, Mona and Aditi were the only two potential contestants and later Rahul Saxena also joined the league. How can one be voted out despite being a singer of such high callibre.. and at such an early stage?! Utterly disgusting. She was so upset with the result that when she was asked to sing her favorite song “Piya Tere Karan Karan” once more before departing, she decided to sing it only for her friends/fellow contestants, rather than the voters of India!! Very wise move.. I appreciate it, you did it right! Any celebrity who says that what ever they are is because of public, it is a white lie and all bullshit.. you have achieved all this only because of your talent. The song rendered by her was flawless. If you still don't understand how I feel about this vote out then read this.

Atleast Mona is safe.. relieved. Infact, as this show is telecasted one week late in pk so I also know that Mona is in top 3. Yaay!! I am so happiee. Mommiee dear, I am in love!!

PS: I hope you know who Mona Bhatt is, if not go through the archives.

PSS: I went to my old CA school today. Got a very well response from everyone in that white uniform.. haye I so very much wala hate it, but I preferred not to talk much.. partly because I was in hurry and those people are really very boring =S. This Nova pink colored styling gel smells too good. I can sniff it for hours but I don't wanna go insane and become addicted =P
Listening to: "One Two Cha Cha Cha" by Usha Uthup

Scented Words posted by Raheel Lakhani :: 10:34 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------