lingo of my inner voice

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

FINALLY!!! yaay!

Okay so by the grace of God, today's paper went very well and it was so easy. I got 86% percent marks.. again all credit goes to my dear God. Finally I have passed all five papers of CAT which means now I can jump into ACCA scheme.. yipppeee!! *Screams with half-dead throat*

Now I need to go and rest because these last days were damn hectic. On normal days I quite hardly manage to have normal eight-our sleeps but this week there were even less sleeping hours and the stress just don't ask.. now its FINALLY over yaay! I will sleep for I think about zillions years and then will be back tomorrow to talk to this friggin bloggy webpage ;)

Cya

Scented Words posted by Raheel Lakhani :: 6:08 PM :: 7 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------