lingo of my inner voice

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Clooney! Clooney!! Clooney!!!

Oscars, Oscars and only Oscars is all that most people discuss when it actually happens.. maybe some don't because they have better silly things to talk about :p

Okay Oscars are now over and the verdict is out. We all had the clue that Clooney will win the award for the best supporting actor - ofcourse male and he actually did! which proves our speculation to be correct. Yaay!!

So on this great achievement, lets dedicate this post to Clooney and praise him till we literally go out of words. Clooney is a handsome charming old man who makes some young girls surely go weak in the knees.. maybe he is the root cause of the growing disease of arthiritis. Does clooney have arthiritis? Only one person can answer this question and the blogger in question is Heewa, the biggest fan of Clooney on the face of this big earth. To be a friend of Heewa, you should be a big fan of Mr. George Clooney only then you can join the clan.. just kidding :p I don't want to get hit by sandals so now I will switch back and praise Clooney so I can have some home-cooked delicious brownies from her.

On a much serious note, yes he is a decent actor, good director and the top of it he has a very cute smile backed up by a killer sense of humor. And I am not gay!!

Okay so I have a contest for all of you, people you just have to answer this simple question.. Whose quote goes like this 'Not everyone is Clooney'? The winner will get a chance to share those brownies with me, only if I get some ;)

Now I should run because both sandals and the lady(maybe with arthiritis) are on their way and seriously I don't wanna get hurt. Congrat to Heewa for the Oscar.. Ohh I mean Clooney. Now you should also run away from this blog because nothing can be more confusing than this post :p

Scented Words posted by Raheel Lakhani :: 6:03 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------