lingo of my inner voice

Sunday, September 17, 2006

We Rock!

Got back from Garba Night. Ohh we gujrati rock. Our dance rock and so our phunny language. Had the ball of a time, dance alot after long time and I also placed disco garba. I finally did! It was so fun. I was little conscious of myself but then dancing is not about getting conscious, its about full masti and dhamaal or say to forget yourself and everything and all you do is just dance on the beats of the music and your heartbeat. I also need to learn some moves. Next time I will rock! Won couple of photography games at deviantArt. Today was rocking day. Btw slept alot too and missed dandiyas.

PS: ..and we are not Gujju Community in K3G. You just gotta look our garbas and dandiyas. We will make you mad on the taal.

I ENJOYED NOW YOU DO! DANCE LIKE NO ONE IS WATCHING!! YEH CHEEZ!

FORGOT TO TELL YOU THAT WE HAD SOME ROCKING PUNJABIS AND OTHER PEOPLE WITH US TOO.
-------------------
Btw this is what my horoscope said:

You could be in a sassy mood, Raheel! Sometimes your sense of humor is a bit wild, and today you could be out of control. You could be flirting with everyone in sight and telling jokes all day long. You might not be in the mood to get much work done, but you will be enjoying yourself! Try to allow time for socializing in the evening. You'd enjoy attending a small party where the performer in you can take center stage.

Scented Words posted by Raheel Lakhani :: 12:24 AM :: 8 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------