lingo of my inner voice
Friday, June 24, 2005
For the first time in my life, I have enjoyed a ride in our not-so-nice public buses. The reason are listed below:
- The bus was vacant and airy.
- The weather was lurrvely back then, now it sucks bigtyme.
- It wasn't playing anything, not even irritating pushto songs.
- I had Kahlil Gibran's writings with me.
- The breeze was so refreshing.
- The beauty of Karachi was at peak today.
- Luckily my class got over early.
- Listening an english conversation of two pathans was highly entertaining.
- The bus had so much space that I finished my whole assignment comprising of MCQ's while travelling.
- I thought we would finally get our share of rains today.
- There were no paindoos(cheap public) in the bus - I am still shocked.
- I wasn't hungry.
- And the bus was fast but was travelling very smoothly, the driver must have been in a good mood.
yaay!! it was a nice journey, a rare experience indeed.
Scented Words posted by Raheel Lakhani ::
1:06 PM ::
Post / Read Comments