lingo of my inner voice

Sunday, December 18, 2005

How to lose weight?

Let me tell ya that if you are looking for a miracle in this post, you will be highly disappointed. There is no shortcut of losing weight. First of all, let me clearify this myth that vibrators or gels do wonders in weight loss, they just don't. On the contrary, they can be extremely dangerous for skin and organs. All of this either requires hardwork and will power to set out your priorities right. Nothing comes easy in life!!

Start with a plain soup diet for a week and then follow my point guide. These are some points which will help you in losing weight soon and then maintaining it too. One more thing, its a continuous daily routine process.. its a lifestyle basically.

Summary: Avoid(it means tata bye cya) to anything which has oil. Chicken, Eggs and milk will provide you good amount fat so no need of eating things which are filled with oil. Every extra 500 calories that you eat will increase your weight by one pound - equivalent to 3.5 tb.spoons of oil. Eat well, don't lessen your intake by leaps and bounds but make good chices.

You will get temptations but believe me if you set your priorities right then it wont get over you. Health and eating to live than living to eat is more important. If you follow this correctly, you will see the results and you will start enjoying it, today I like apples more than samosas/burgers. I am trying this from three months and by now I have already lost 20 pounds. My waist is now 4" down. *Grins*


Scented Words posted by Raheel Lakhani :: 1:47 AM :: 4 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------