lingo of my inner voice

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

This is only true for my culture I guess where people aren't tolerant and for sure narrowminded.

Nature is trying to tell me something. I won't go in the details but I have taken the notice, I have tried to get some points.. right or wrong time will tell but from now I will be a faker. We all are fakers throughout our lives but this will be a sudden shift. Shift of personality that people see from outside as people have standards. We are products that are on the shelves of cheap or expensive stores. Anybody can see us and then buy us only if the standards aren't for trash but in reality they are even grosser than filthy trash. This world is not about who you are because people won't respect you as it is. You have to champelion. Champelion disguises but his self-identity is the same. I look like I am happy like anything with this world but I am not! I treasure my frienships but I know friendships aren't for life, only family is that too is reality these days because people want to be so-called independent. I will be meanie. I will be like world wants you to be. I will ditch people by remaining Raheel but in wrapping they want. Have you ever reliazed that the words intrapersonal and interpersonal rarely can't have some personality?! I hope I don't get into regret afterwards by being same as others, even its only on the exterior.

Horoscope also says the same:
Today you may well realize that there are certain areas of your life that would benefit from dramatic change, Raheel. Use this energy to set some serious career goals and expectations. You may be a bit frightened by your new, assertive manner, but you will also be pleasantly surprised when you see how effective it is.


PS: I hate dilemmas

Scented Words posted by Raheel Lakhani :: 4:23 AM :: 5 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------