lingo of my inner voice

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Want some answers and suggestions from you!

I was thinking of having my eyebrow pierced but the risks associated with it are huge so I have dropped the idea, still I think that barbell on eyebrow looks very cool. Now I have decided to have a wrist piercing on my arm. I have to see whether Sarvanas here in Gulf have people competent enough to do it because mostly surface piercing doesn't last for much time and it also have side effects but not major ones. The only thing I am concerned about is that is it worth to have such pain and misery for a thing which won't last much/forever and can leave a scar too?! What would you do in such a situation? Your advice is desperately needed. I might also have my cartialage pierced which is very normal and it also lasts.

Red Bull surely gives you wings, to go and sleep to be exact. You don't need to walk. You direcly land up on bed. I took it once because I wanted to remain awake as I was feeling very sleepy at that moment. Claims were wrong. Red Bull is a lame dring. It is evil. It can do bad things with your throat though the taste is nice and surely not like that pinkish red fever syrup Calpol. I know a person who when everytime drank a can of Red Bull started getting mad and laughing like hell. Lol there is nothing in the drink, its all about psychology that want to transcend in minds of innocent people by their funny rather creative ads.

Question for the day, Why we hurt people when the reasons aren't ours, they are bought from someone and aren't valid?

Most important question: Should I go for the wrist piercing?

UPDATED: People I don't entertain anonymous comments so plz Mr/Ms who ever you are, mention your RIGHT name atleast!



body jewelry
by Silver-thailand!

Body Jewelry
by Silver-thailand-shop.com




body jewelry
by Silver-thailand!


Scented Words posted by Raheel Lakhani :: 11:32 AM :: 17 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------