lingo of my inner voice

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

random thoughts

My doctor says I have bulky tonsils. In order to stay healthy, I can't eat-ketchup, spicy food, sour fruits, icecream, can't drink cold-water-or-drinks. In order to lose weight, I have to stop eating oily-n-fattening food. Inshort I am here to starve. Did I mention the 1 hr walk?

After all the laziness, I finally managed to have a haircut today. Didn't like it as usual.

I want more holidays.

I have alot of pending home-work to complete.

Karachi is getting hotter and hotter day by day.

I am writing this stupid post because I have nothing to blog about.

..and incase if you don't know, its June 1st toda.

Scented Words posted by Raheel Lakhani :: 6:55 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------