lingo of my inner voice

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

'Main aur Mera' - a journey of selfishness

Finally, I made a short film. Not something great, just an effort to play with the camera and learn the art. This had to be launched on 14th August but got delayed because of my lame computer. Then I didn't want it to post it on some random day. With electricity problem that happened day before yesterday, yesterday and still haven't been solved till today, I present to you my first short film 'Main aur Mera'. I would like to have your ratings and opinions there at Google video. You can also download it if your net is as bad as me, bad means it can't view videos easily on a webpage. If you don't have gmail account then feel free to comment here.

PS: The film is about my point of view, you don't have to necessarily agree with it. I just want you to have a good watching experience. USE YOUR MINDS and ENJOY as many frames are conceptual than literal.

Scented Words posted by Raheel Lakhani :: 1:06 PM :: 10 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------