lingo of my inner voice
Wednesday, December 21, 2005
Today was a fun day. Sometimes you feel like being quiet(thats impossible for me) and observe others. I can manage to do that without being in silent mode too, yours truly is a genious, I tell ya!! =P Here are the observations that came across my way today:
- Agar nijaat chahiye toh accounts toh banane hi pareinge lekin sirf in exams.(If you wanna let your soul rest in peace then you gotta make some accounts but only in examination) =P
- The above statement concludes that Pappu pass hogaya(I passed my examination) =) Thank you my dear God for helping me out.
- The advantage of giving Computer Based Examination is that its quick and less painful for your brain and above all you get your result soon after you give your examination.
- Some boys also wear lip gloss. I saw one such item today before my exam. Should I call him boy is still the unanswered question?
- Subway has the best, most yummiest sandwiches in the world. Reason: Fresh and Quality ingrediants. 6" bread satiates your appetite and taste completely.
- Mazaar-e-Quaid is the most beautiful place in Karachi. Its so serene, just sit there, breathe some fresh air and just flow with your thoughts.
- The job of translator isn't that easy. I have to tell mom in every 15 seconds that what Raheel Jr. is saying because his english is way too good for my mom to understand and my mom's urdu is way too bad for anyone to understand =P. But again its fun and brings alot of comical situations in the course of the day.
PS: Subway walo ko bolo hafta ghar per de kar jaye.. lolz!!
PSS: Success is relative. More the success, more the relatives.
PSSS:Will like to have a rahat ki neend(sleep).
Scented Words posted by Raheel Lakhani ::
7:10 PM ::
Post / Read Comments